Facebook has become synonymous with social networking over the past few years, shooting past popular networks like MySpace and Hi5 to become the home away from home on the web. This collection of Facebook tips should help everyone from those new to social networking to those looking to find solid strategies to improve business using Facebook.
Facebook Help: What is Facebook
For many people, Facebook came out of no where to dominate their digital lives. With a sort of viral growth, Facebook tends to consume families and groups of friends by latching on to a single member who then spreads it to the rest. "You've got to be on Facebook!" and "Check out my Facebook page!" are the digital equivalents of a sneeze spreading Facebook to the rest of the group. So what is Facebook? Where did it come from? Why use it? Before we get into the Facebook tips, we should look at what Facebook can is and what it can do.
- What is Facebook?
- Why Should You Start Using Facebook?
- The History of Facebook
- What is Facebook Connect?
Facebook Tips and Tricks
Facebook help can be hard to come by if you are looking to accomplish a specific task. There are many different things you can do on Facebook, like connecting it to your blog or linking it to Twitter. But how do you accomplish these tasks? These Facebook tips will show you how to perform some of the cool Facebook tricks.
- How to Organize Facebook Friends
- How to Connect Twitter to Facebook
- How to Set Up an RSS Feed on Facebook
- How to Find Old Friends Using Facebook
- How to Chat on Facebook
- How to Use Facebook Chat's Emoticons
- How To Create a Facebook Group
- How to Unblock Facebook
Facebook and Family
Is your family on Facebook? Do you worry about how your family might interact on Facebook and what dangers might present themselves to your kids? Facebook is a great way to connect with your kids and an excellent resource for social activities on the web, but every parent should know a little about the social network.
- Does Your Facebook Profile Reveal Too Much?
- 5 Things You Shouldn't Share Online
- Five Facebook Dangers That Have Nothing to do With Internet Predators
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Children from Cyberbullying
- Keeping in Touch via Facebook, Skype and Web Cams
Facebook and Business
Facebook has grown beyond popular to become the de facto standard for social networking in the new millennium. As such, Facebook presents a great business opportunity for marketing your products or your brand. With Facebook fan pages presenting the ability to quickly (and cheaply) communicate with thousands of potential customers, the only question is how to get started. These Facebook tips will help steer you in the right direction.
- Should Your Business Be on Facebook?
- Create a Professional Facebook Profile
- How to Market Your Business on Facebook
- Facebook Tips for Nonprofits
- How Journalists Use Facebook
- How to Use Facebook to Promote Your Book
- Add a Facebook Fan Box to Your Website